No classes currently scheduled.
This program is for the more experienced truck driver for CDL A or B and includes up to 36 hours of vehicle training to include:
- pre-trip inspection
- air brakes testing
- backing and behind the wheel driving
This program does not include any classroom preparation. Two hours are reserved for the road skills exam.
(Minimum 2 students. If only 1 student, the vehicle training will consist of up to 22 hours of one-on-one instruction.)
Certifications or Certificates
Length of Program
- Upon successful completion, students have the opportunity to obtain a State of Alaska Commercial Driver's License A or B
Format of Program
- Up to 36 Hours (2 students to 1 instructor)
- Up to 22 Hours (1 student to 1 instructor)
- 5 Days (2 students to 1 instructor)
- 3 Days (1 student to 1 instructor)
- 19 Years of Age or Older by Graduation Date
- DOT Physical Card
- IA or IB Permit for a minimum of 14 days
- Valid Alaska Driver's License
This course is booked off a waitlist. Contact our office to be added to the waitlist.