No classes currently scheduled.
NIT's Rough Terrain (RT) Forklift Operator Training course meets the requirements set forth in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178; OSHA 29 CFR 1926.602 and ANSI standards B56.1 and B56.6-2005 Safety Standard for Rough Terrain Forklift Trucks.
As a Class 7 Forklift, Rough Terrain Forklifts require specialized training, practicum and performance evaluation separate from a forklift/powered industrial truck course.
- Operating Instructions, Warnings, and Precautions
- Variations of Class 7 Forklifts
- Telescopic Boom, Modified Pivot, Vertical Lift Mast, Truck Mount
- Controls and Operation
- Load Management and Stability
- Steering and Braking
- Equipment Inspections and Job Site Evaluations
- And more!
The course length will vary based on class size and student experience, but typically ranges from 4-8 hours.
Contact us for cost