No classes currently scheduled.
Offered as individual classes, or as a 4-Day "Boot-Camp"
If not self paying, please contact the office for registration.
- Part 1 - Excel Basics, Intro to Formulas, Tips/Keyboard Shortcuts
- Part 2 - Data Tables, Charts, Advanced Formulas
- Part 3 - File Protection, Import/Export, Data Analysis
- Part 4 - Pivot Tables/Charts, Workbook Auditing, Macros
All classes are 6 hours per day.
Not sure if you need Part 1? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you ever created your own Excel Workbook from scratch?
- Have you created your own formulas and equations from scratch?
- Do you know what the "auto-fill handle" is? Have you used it?
- Are you comfortable formatting a workbook?
- Do you understand the different components of a formula, i.e.; references, functions, operators and constants?
- Do you understand the "Order of Operations"?
If you answered "NO" to any of the above questions, it is recommended that you attend Part 1.
Please contact our office to request a specific date or program.
Course Cost: $220/day
Bundle Package: $840 when you register for all 4 days of classes