This course offers an awareness of the issues involved with fall protection. This hands on interactive session is designed to help students identify a hazard, determine possible solutions and implement fall protection solutions.
Upon successful completion of this course the student will receive a certificate acknowledging they have met or exceeded OSHA requirements as an Authorized User.
- Fall hazard recognition, elimination and control based on Fall protection Hierarchy
- Applicable OSHA and ANSI fall protection regulations
- Anchorage Point Requirements and Considerations
- Proper wear, use and inspection of:
- Full Body Harness
- Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Self Retracting Lifelines
- Introduction to the following systems:
- Cable and Rigid Rail Horizontal Lifelines
- Ladder Climbing Systems
- Work positioning systems
- Responsible Persons
Course Cost: $150