This course is designed for anyone who wants to master the basics of these four programs and learn new and efficient ways to work. Become an even more valuable employee with this class on Microsoft Excel®, Microsoft Word®, Microsoft Outlook®, and Microsoft PowerPoint®.
- Offered as a 4-Day "Boot-Camp".
- Classes are 6 hours each day.
- Microsoft Excel®: You will understand the basics of a working spreadsheet. Why, Excel functions like it does and how to create the best formulas and worksheets. “Tips, Tricks and Keyboard Shortcuts” are covered and explained.
- Microsoft Word®: You will learn what features and tools Microsoft’s Word Processing Application has to offer. You will create, edit, and format a word document. Controlling and editing text/paragraph formatting are key components to this course.
- Microsoft Outlook®: You will learn the most efficient methods of communicating, using Microsoft Outlook. Organizing, formatting, and filtering messages are covered, as well as creating Contacts, Appointments, Meetings and Notes.
- Microsoft PowerPoint®: You will learn how to create effective PowerPoint Presentations that will capture your audience’s attention and make your information delivery dynamic.
To ensure your success, we recommend that you first have a basic understanding of Microsoft Applications and are comfortable using a computer.
Course Cost: $840 for all 4 days of classes (Special Introductory Price of $780 for February class in Anchorage!)