NEW DMV LICENSING REQUIREMENTS!
Alaska is actively complying with a federal law that requires commercial drivers to prove they are a lawful permanent resident or U.S. citizen.
You must provide one of the following federally approved, government-issued documents:
- Valid U.S. Passport or Passport Card
- U.S. State or Territory Issued Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Valid Permanent Resident Card
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- Certificate of Citizenship
For more information, please contact the nearest DMV.